this is all from dresden for now.
I hope you like my home town.
i am back with my blog.
so i can start with my new series: dresden.
dresden is my home town. so i have a special relationship to this town.
in the next days i will show you some personal views of dresden.
but before i start, i will tell you some facts about dresden:
– dresden is the capital city of free state of saxony.
– saxony by the way is an east state of germany.
– dresden was build in a valley on the river elbe.
– it is famous for its baroque-style architecture and is also know as “florence of the elbe”
– dresden is more than 800 years old
stay tuned. tomorrow you will see the first picture.